Defense Attorney Fighting For Your Rights
If you are facing criminal charges, the stakes are high. With the fines, loss of rights, incarceration and limitations on future job prospects that come with a criminal conviction, you simply cannot afford to lose your case. Make sure you work with an experienced Indianapolis criminal law attorney who is committed to fighting for your rights.
At Patel Defense, LLC, the defense never rests. Led by founding lawyer Monish Patel, our team is focused on fighting for our clients’ defense. We defend our Indiana clients against a range of criminal defense matters, DUI, drug crimes, sex crimes and probation violations at the misdemeanor and felony level. Our focused, strategic approach to criminal defense litigation will provide you with peace of mind as you face criminal charges, knowing that your case is in good hands.
Patel Defense | The Defense Never Rests
Our legal team provides cutting-edge criminal defense representation backed by:
- Knowledge: Attorney Patel is a former prosecutor in the Hamilton County Court System and a defense lawyer in Hamilton County and Marion County, two of the largest counties in the Indianapolis area. We know the law, we know the courts and we know what it takes to defend you against the charges you are facing.
- Experience: Monish Patel brings nearly a decade of experience as a criminal trial lawyer to every case our firm handles.
- Personalized service: At Patel Defense, we understand the anxiety that comes with criminal charges. We keep the lines of communication open and represent our clients with compassion and integrity.
You Deserve A Defense Attorney Who Will Fight For Your Rights And Your Future
Attorney Monish Patel has a passion for protecting people facing criminal charges. See more about Monish Patel here:
When choosing a lawyer, a few things make Patel Defense stand out:
- A Lawyer With Experience: The most important step you can take after you have been charged with a crime is to talk to someone who genuinely understands what you are up against. Our Indianapolis criminal defense attorney knows the law and understands the local court systems.
- Outstanding Credentials: As a former deputy prosecutor with the Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office and a defense attorney with the Marion County Public Defender’s Office, our principal attorney Monish Patel has spent years successfully handling misdemeanor and felony cases ranging from traffic violations to DUI and homicide.
- Personalized Attention: At Patel Defense, we give our clients the personal attention they need and deserve. There are no cookie-cutter cases – for every client that we help, we customize our legal services to the unique issues that have been placed before them.
- Support To Achieve Your Goals: Attorney Monish Patel works directly with our clients to learn about the circumstances surrounding their charges and to help them understand how the laws apply to their cases. We strive to achieve the most favorable results for our clients.
Contact A Noblesville Misdemeanor And Felony Defense Attorney
We have two convenient locations in Indiana. Our regular business hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and we take evening and weekend cases by appointment, as well as consultations at the jail when needed.
Call 317-643-5459 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.
Spanish interpretation/translation services are available.